Dental implants to restore your smile:-
- Dental Implants are the most Popular and Effective way for replacing your missing teeth which blends in with your natural smile.
- Providing you with an excellent long-term “nature like” option.
- Talk to the dentist to see if Dental Implants are an option for you.
What are dental implants?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root placed in your jaw to hold a replacement tooth. In general, there are three parts to a dental implant:
- Implant—A small screw-like metal post implanted into the jaw
- Abutment—A small metal extension, which is placed on top of the implant
- Crown—The replacement tooth that sits on top of the abutment.
Benefits of Dental Implants:-
- Esthetics: Dental Implants look and feel like your own teeth!
- Tooth saving: Dental Implants don’t sacrifice the quality of your adjacent teeth (like a bridge does). Most of your own teeth are left untouched which is a significant long-term benefit for your oral health.
- Confidence: Dental Implant will help you say goodbye to the worries of ill fitting dentures and messy removable denture adhesives. Allowing you once again to speak and eat with comfort and confidence!
- Reliable: The success rate of Dental implants is quite decent, making these an excellent option for tooth replacement.
Consult with our best implantologist to know if dental implant is right for you.